Talk to an Expert Today! Call 724-266-1600 or Send Us an Email!
Virtual Design Construction & Building Information Modeling Services
What is BIM?
BIM (Building Information Model) is a process for creating and managing all of the information on a project – before, during and after construction. The output of the process is known as the Building Information Model. Our Virtual Design and Construction services cover the entire BIM spectrum, helping clients successfully deliver integrated projects. From 2D drawing comparisons to 3D modeling and coordination, 3D quantity takeoff to full 5D estimating, 4D schedule optimization to owner presentation materials and every step in between.
Key Benefits to VDC & BIM:
- As-built accuracy
- Collaboration and communication
- 3D Coordination allows for 90-95% of problem identification prior to construction
- Reductions in rewwork – scan field conditions into a 3D model and never return to the field!
- Accurate estimates and bids
- Add capacity per project or BIM needs without adding staff!
Project types include commercial (office or retail), educational, industrial, healthcare and residential
All Construction Systems
Construction systems include concrete, steel, wood, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection and site utilities
All Major Modeling Platforms
Major modeling platforms include ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Bentley, Revit and SketchUp