Talk to an Expert Today! Call 724-266-1600 or Send Us an Email!
Capture, Process & Understand the World Around You
GeoSLAM ZEB HORIZON Features:
- Lightweight and rugged, simple to use, fast to capture and easy to process
- Powerful SLAM technology that allows it to be used even in remote areas with poor GPS, such as underground or in forest environments
- A range of mounting options, including UAV compatibility to let you go further than ever
- A collection rate of 300,000 points per second, accuracy of 1-3cm and range of 100m
About GeoSLAM Technology
GeoSLAM makes it easy to capture and connect data from the surrounding world. From the built environment to the natural world, GeoSLAM technology gives users the power to collect geospatial data from some of the most difficult environments, whether indoor, outdoor or even underground!
Pioneering highly-versatile and adaptable solutions using 3D SLAM (Simultaneous Localization And Mapping) technology, the GeoSLAM family of hardware and software solutions provide rapid and easy mapping, and highly-accurate monitoring solutions.
GeoSLAM technology is used globally by anyone needing to create a digital twin of their world, quickly and accurately. Some of the most recognizable locations scanned by GeoSLAM tech includ the Sydney Opera House, Lincoln Memorial and Arc du Tiomphe – all without bulk equipment or long setup times!
What You’ll Love About GeoSLAM
- More Competitive: Being able to offer rapid results to clients makes everything you do more competitive and gives you the potential to offer services to a wider degree
- Ease of Use: GeoSLAM’s scanners can be used by anyone, so you don’t need to be a seasoned expert to create accurate 3D models
- Go Anywhere: GeoSLAM can be used anywhere, from the tightest spaces to remote spots, without the need for GPS
- Speed: If you can scan faster, you can work faster, maximizing your time and allowing you to determine layouts, calculate room size and produce floor plans within minutes
- Continuous Data Collection: GeoSLAM’s scanners allow for continuous data processing, which means you can see individual measurements, including topographical details alongside key features
- Accuracy: From design, to construction and maintenance, GeoSLAM’s scanners can be used to quickly and accurately scan and collect data at each stage of a building’s development
- Create and Manage a Digital Twin: For true project collaboration, effortlessly and accurately create a digital twin of any built environment, both indoor and outdoor