Built with Purpose for Construction Layout
Key Features Include:
- Twin Handles: For ceiling layout, tools need to go straight up, and the RPT600 does the job
- No Tribrach: The RPT600 is engineered to eliminate instrument leveling
- Convenient & Compact: Customized for construction and built tough
- No Eyepiece Needed: See what the instrument sees, right on the controller
- One-Button Setup: Automatic setup no matter where the tool is placed, as it self-locates
- Intuitive Workflow: Trimble Field Link Software leads the steps, one by one
- WATCH THE VIDEO
- REQUEST A QUOTE
The Trimble RPT600 Layout Station is the bulding construction professional’s newest essential tool to make short-work of common building layout and as-built measurement projects. The system measures distances and finds positions simply and easily, enabling teams to deliver accurate field work and eliminate rework.
Unique Autostationing technology lets the system self-locate relative to projects, so there’s no leveling required or complex setup routines. No matter where the tool is placed, setup is fast and automatic.
A Smarter Way to Work
The Trimble RPT600 with Field Link Software does the work for you. With Trimble VISION on board, the instrument can be controlled remotely, and the easy-to-see green-beam laser points directly to the spot bieng laid out with precision and simplicity.
Work with Confidence
This Rapid Positioning System is simple enough for anyone to operate with confidence. Its automated functions and guided workflows enable a wide range of field workers to deliver quality and accuracy.