Talk to an Expert Today! Call 724-266-1600 or Send Us an Email!
Powerful Performance with Simple Operation
- Increased productivity with fast, high-quality scanning and Trimble Field Link construction software
- New Trimble X-Drive deflection system enables automatic calibration to ensure accuracy on every scan with no downtime for calibration service
- High-sensitivity time-of-flight EDM to effectively capture dark and reflective surfaces
- Fast image capture for full panoramas and scan colorization with Trimble VISION technology
- Integrated laser pointer to support in-field deliverables and workflows
- OVERVIEW OF APPLICATIONS
- HANDS-ON TRAINING GUIDE
- WATCH THE VIDEO
- FLY THROUGH AN X7 POINT CLOUD!
- SCAN TO BIM SETUP WITH THE X7 & TRIMBLE FIELD LINK!
- MANUAL SCAN TO BIM PLACEMENT WITH THE X7 & TRIMBLE FIELD LINK!
- REQUEST A QUOTE
Trimble Field Link Scan Module
- Construction specific software to easily operate the Trimble X7 and reference scan projects with BIM Data
- Unique Trimble Registration Assistant for automatic registration, refinement and referencing to leave the site with confidence
- Process, view and validate scan data and imagery before you leave the site
- Visualize scan data, and layout points and BIM data from a variety of CAD solutions
Building Construction, Facility Management, Civil Infrastructure & More!
- Is safe and effective to use in public buildings to create as-built models for scan-to-BIM and for renovations.
- Provides utility for building extensions, conversions and inspection of facades and elevations.
- Handles design optimization and accessibility planning.
- Uses survey-grade self-leveling to verify verticality, floor flatness and analyze deformation of beams/columns.
- Can perform in-field registration to verify the entire project has been captured and eliminate the risk of return visits, especially where access permits are difficult to obtain.
- Transfers data to TBC, RealWorks or other CAD software for final analysis and design.