Talk to an Expert Today! Call 724-266-1600 or Send Us an Email!
Excellence in Service Repair from Your Preferred Service Provider
High-performance instruments require proper care to ensure that they work their best to provide you with the best results and allow you to create compelling deliverables, every time. We respect and understand the need for absolute accuracy from the hardware and software our customers use, and reflect that understanding in providing the finest repair service in the industry. Guarantee the fullest functionality of your equipment and extend its working life through annual cleaning, calibration, and preventative maintenance through service with Building Point Ohio Valley.
CLICK HERE to Download Our Service Repair Form!
CLICK HERE to Learn About BuildingPoint Ohio Valley Essential Care!
Trust Your Repairs to Building Point Ohio Valley
- Proven Tools & Techniques: The most advanced and accurate repair means and methods in the industry, including precise tooling equipment and calibration ranges to guarantee accurate results
- An Expert Team: Extensive background knowledge, powerfully combined with a formal education that includes Trimble Certification, annual training and 100+ years of combined experience with our team of skilled service technicians
- A Preferred Place for Repairs: We’re your local Trimble Preferred Service Provider and Authorized Warranty Repair Center
- Full Service in One Place: From cleaning and calibrations to full-on restorations, warranty repairs and EDM baseline testing, we tackle everything, drawing on an extensive parts inventory
- Pickup & Delivery: Regional delivery drivers are available to provide local pickup and drop-off options
Does My Equipment Need Regular Service?
In order to ensure that your positioning equipment is operating at their peak and providing you with the best in productivity and accuracy, Trimble recommends annual cleaning and calibration. This includes making sure that all equipment is updated with the latest firmware available. Bringing your positioning instruments in regularly can also allow our technicians to detect minor problems with your equipment before they turn into more costly repairs.