Talk to an Expert Today! Call 724-266-1600 or Send Us an Email!
The Marksman® is a patented targeting system designed for the Land, Civil, Engineering and Construction Surveyor which allows a prism, GPS receiver or backsight to be accurately measured for monitoring, measuring or stake-out.
- Increased accuracy of measurements due to a lower target height
- Elimination of errors associated with prism movement while trying to balance a pole during measurement
- Reduction of the difficulties of staking-out with a pole or bipod
- Quick and effective method of accurately marking a point on any surface with a highly-visible, bright green laser
|The Marksman XY-001|
The Marksman XY-001 consists of the basic rod point unit for existing point measurement and backsighting. (Prism and rod extension not included)
|The Marksman XY-010|
The Marksman XY-010 is designed for the total station user looking for an accurate, effective and hands-free approach to targeting.
Comfortable handles, swivel feet and comfort grips make this unit easy to carry, set and use.
Level and shoot control points, property bars, nails, spikes, cut-crosses, monuments, anchor bolts and more – hands free!
– Adjustable/removable handle
– 5/8-11″ Thread for rod point
– 5/8-11″ Rotating prism mount, knurled aluminum (allows prism to be rotated without changing the height of the prism)
– Two tubular levels (sensitivity 9.5’/0.050″ set at 90 degrees)
– Powder-coated 3/4″ aluminum 6160 tooling plate, water-jet cut
– 2″ Rubber comfort grips
– Stainless steel 5/8-11″ x 8″ legs
– 5/8″ Swivel level mount feet
– Thread tensioning
– Equipped with a 5/8-11″ thread at the rod point, this unit can accept all prism types, GPS receiers and scanning targets!
(Prism and rod extension not included)
|The Marksman C-001 Laser Unit|
The Marksman C-001, equipped with the calibrated green laser module, is the ultimate tool for quick and accurate construction layout.
Whether you’re laying-out multiple points, setting gridlines, setting control points or setting/measuring traverse points – measure hands-free with consistent repeatability!
This tool is ideal for layout on concrete and for setting out mechanical, electrical and piping fixtures on form decks.
This product is equipped with 5/8-11″ thread and can easily be configured with a rod point for increased versatility.
– Collimated green laser module (5mW Class IIIa) with Illuminated green switch and internal 2AAA battery pack with long-lasting lithium batteries
– 3/4″ Anodized red aluminum tooling plate
– ATA rated custom case w/ 1″ dense foam insert for secure storage and transport
– Anodized aluminum adjustable comfort grip handle
– Three swivel feet for easy leveling on uneven surfaces
– 2.25″ Dia level bubble (10’/0.1″ sensitivity)
– Target swivel adapter – (rotate prism without changing height)
(Prism and data collector not included)