Your Data. Your Work Site. Together, at Last.
The Trimble XR10 with HoloLens 2 brings mixed reality right to the front line, enabling workers in safety-controlled environments to access model data directly on site. Together with Trimble’s suite of mixed reality software and services, the device enables new field-oriented workflows to leverage 3D content in daily work tasks to improve efficiency, productivity and quality of work. The Trimble XR10 is tailor-made to bring state-of-the-art mixed reality to where your work gets done.
Designed with the Field in Mind
Sporting a wider field-of-view, improved usability and a unique, flip-up viewscreen, the Trimble XR10 makes mixed reality work for you. The Trimble XR10 will have all of the same technical benefits of Microsoft HoloLens 2. Leveraging the cloud-based collaboration platform, Trimble Connect for HoloLens, workers are now able to realize the true value of their constructible 3D models and existing workflows in Tekla, SketchUp, Revit, SysQue, and more.
Trimble Connect for HoloLens
- Increase confidence and reduce rework by effectively conveying and clarifying design intent and impact to all stakeholders
- Maximize your BIM investment to track progress, quickly identify discrepancies and assure quality by overlaying models on the real world
- Optimize and expedite coordination with stacked 3D data from multiple trades, both digital and physical
- Accelerate decision making and reduce downtime by enhancing communication and collaboration between local and remote teams
- Avoid disruptions in your data workflow; native support for .skp, .rvt, .dwg, .dxf, .ifc, .dgn and more!
Trimble Connect for HoloLens utilizes mixed reality for site productivity by providing precise alignment of holographic data on the job site, enabling workers to review their models overlaid in the context of the physical environment. With two-way communication to the Trimble Connect cloud, users always have the most up-to-date data on their site, literally. Trimble Connect for HoloLens utilizes mixed-reality technology to take your 3D content off the screen and into the real-world, providing project stakeholders with enhanced 3D design review, coordination, collaboration, and project management processes. Built on the cloud-hosted Trimble Connect collaboration platform, Trimble Connect for HoloLens is going to change how you think about 3D.
|DATASHEET||REQUEST A QUOTE!|